The Meadowlark House is hiring a CAC Coordinator. We are looking for a dynamic person to lead the Meadowlark House and our Multidisciplinary team. See the following position description. Applications will be taken through May 14, 2018.
Meadowlark House Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Meadowlark House Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Meadowlark House Board of Directors
STATUS: Full Time/Exempt
To coordinate the Meadowlark House (MLH) Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) that will conduct joint forensic interviews and make team decisions about treatment and management of child abuse cases. Knowledge of child forensic interviewing process. Knowledge of child/family advocacy. To administer and coordinate other Meadowlark House activities. To provide community awareness of child abuse.
Good planning and organizational skills, oral and written communication skills, time management, presentation, and advocacy skills. An ability to work with a variety of people, especially those of different races, cultures, and socio-economic backgrounds. An ability to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner in the community. Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or proven experience required. Travel is required so a reliable vehicle is necessary.
Ability to pass full background check.
An understanding of child development needs and issues. Knowledge of sexual and domestic violence. Ability to write grants and provide grant reports. Experience with fund raising.
RESPONSIBILTIES: (Included but not limited to the following)
- Oversee the day to day operations of the MLH.
- Maintain all (financial, personnel, funding, grant proposals, etc.) records for the MDT.
- Provide monthly and a year-end report to the Board of Directors and the MDT.
- Provide data collection and statistical information on use of the MLH.
- Provide financial management and grant proposals and reports.
- Promote the MLH within the community.
- Assist Board of Directors and the MLH Multidisciplinary Team in reviewing the MLH guidelines and procedures.
- Keep the Board of Directors and MDT informed of policy problems as they arise.
- Assure a clean, professional, safe, comfortable, non-threatening environment at the MLH.
- Develop and implement guidelines and procedures with the MDT.
- Supervise intakes, scheduling, and record keeping and maintain confidentiality.
- Schedule, facilitate, and attend monthly MDT meetings and MDT case review meetings
- Arrange for advocacy for child
- Arrange or provide forensic interviews with child
- Provide community awareness of MLH and child abuse through presentations to local civic, religious, and other community groups, in collaboration with the MDT.
- Attend KS Chapter of CAC meetings
- Purchase and maintain equipment and supplies used in the interviews.
- Assure that supplies are present and that the equipment is in good working order prior to each interview
- Responsible that MLH meets NCA accreditation standards
- Schedule and facilitate the peer review process for the MDT
- Locate and facilitate training opportunities for MDT members
- Secure MOU’s with collaborating agencies that are approved by the Board. Keep them current.
- Organize and supervise Board approved fund-raising activities
- Recruit and supervise volunteers as needed.
Return cover letter, resume, three references, and application to email@example.com by May 14, 2018.
Click on the link below to download the requested application.